Leo Baeck Centre Book Club is held on alternate Sunday mornings at the Leo Baeck Centre. A wide range of Jewish and/or Israeli-themed books are discussed, from popular fiction to serious political commentaries.We try to accommdate everyone so that you will find a book you like to discuss with us! There is no fee for book club sessions, but members often have to source their own copies of the books.
Some of the books discussed at Book Club have been:
- Prisoner X by Raf Epstein
- Memories After my Death by Yail Lapid
- The Spirit House by Mark Dapin
- This is Where I Leave You by Johnathan Tropper
- The Kidnapping of Edwardo Mortara by David Ketrtzer
- My Promised Land by Ari Shavit